Monday, July 27, 2009

++ NOISE FLEET TRANSLATING IN ++

+ COM-CHANNEL OPEN :

Hail fellow admirals! As I continue to tire of warhammer, I've found myself wishing I could get more BFG action in. So full of optimism, here's a blog dedicated to my Battlefleet Gothic antics - battle reports for ever engagement (4 for 2009 already!), modeling updates, list scheming, etc. I currently just have my CSM fleet, sitting at a cool 2k wit some extra ships in the bay. Though I'm feeling the need to expand once again - demonship, planetkiller - I'm also jonesing hard for a new fleet. I'm thinking Dark Eldar, and will post up later what I've got in mind ...

In the mean time, here's my fairly bloated 2000 point Noise Fleet:

Desolator "Distortius Maximus" - Warmaster Devour, MoS, CSM crew, reroll
Acheron "Bassgod" - Lord Pharron, MoS, CSM crew, reroll
Acheron "Noisex" - Lord Arcadis, MoS, CSM crew, reroll
Devastation "Ecstatic Seizures"
Carnage "Cacophonic"
Carnage "Reverbirator"
Slaughter "Noise Attak"
3 Infidel "Minions of Darkness"
2 Iconoclast "Slaves to Torment"
1 Idolator "The Gimp"

I much prefer to play 1500 (same list, no desolator or idolator) or 1000 (5 cruiser classic chaos fleet), but the dessy is pretty intense.




Coming Soon: Noise Fleet vs AdMech @ 1500

: COM-CHANNEL CLOSE +

1 comment:

  1. great to see another BFG blogger. I primarily blog BFG at warmancer.blogspot.com rather than at richmondwarmancers. I have added you to my blog roll already. If you set your blog to allow followers, I'll follow your blog as well.

    feel free to email me at fracas@warmancer.net


    btw, we all had a great time gaming that afternoon and really appreciate you playing with us.

    cheers and good hunting!

    ReplyDelete